PGIMF exists to minister in the spirit of Christ, with an evangelical-Anabaptist perspective, to:
• residents of Metro Vancouver and beyond
• the university and educational community
• those looking for an open, inquiring, participative faith community.
Our ministry seeks to foster wholeness through:
• personal commitment to Jesus Christ
• worship that is joyful and exalts God
• fellowship, mutual care and study
• discipleship ministries that empower and bring reconciliation
Confession of Faith
The Confession of Faith of the Mennonite Church Canada includes a summary statement and 24 articles.
The Mennonite World Conference has a statement of seven “Shared Convictions” Shared Convictions | Mennonite World Conference (mwc-cmm.org)
PGIMF gratefully acknowledges that we are meeting on the unceded ancestral lands of the Musqueam, Tsleil-Waututh and Squamish peoples. As Jesus reconciled us to God, we are called and commit ourselves to the work of reconciliation with each other.