PGIMF exists to minister in the spirit of Christ, with an evangelical-Anabaptist perspective, to:
- residents of the Point Grey Community
- the university and educational community
- those looking for an open, inquiring, participative faith community.
Our ministry seeks to foster wholeness through:
- personal commitment to Jesus Christ
- worship that is joyful and exalts God
- fellowship, mutual care and study
- discipleship ministries that empower and bring reconciliation.?
Confessions of Faith
The Theology section of the Canadian Conference of Mennonite Brethren Churches includes the ‘Confession of Faith’ as well as the ‘Pamphlet series’ and ‘Study conferences’ on hot topics.
The Confession of Faith of the Mennonite Church Canada includes a summary statement and 24 articles.
PGIMF gratefully acknowledges that we are meeting on the unceded ancestral lands of the Musqueam, Tsleil-Waututh and Squamish peoples. As Jesus reconciled us to God, we are called and commit ourselves to the work of reconciliation with each other.